FALCON’S QUALITY POLICY
• Falcon’s mission is to provide companies with high-quality training courses which meet their requirements and are fit for their purpose.
• Operating the business to systems required by ISO 29993:2017.
• Fulfill all local requirements for non-formal education and any relevant legal aspect (statutory and regulatory requirements).
• Enhancing skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare staff to perform their work more effectively.
• Promoting culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
• Rigorously controlling supply, installation and completion to program of all training projects.
• Promoting quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
Everyone in our firm is responsible for quality and maintaining its high standards.
Our policies are availalble to any corporate client and ensure our high standards of quality, according to ISO 29993:2017.
- Complaint Policy
- Appeals Policy and Procedure
- Assesment and Internal Verification Policy
- Course Review Process
- Health & Safety Policy
- Malpractise Policy
- Cookies Policy
- Equality Opportunity
- Safeguarding Learner Policy
- Reflective Practice
- Centre Management Policy
- Evaluation Policy
- Reasonable Adjustment Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy