This course provides a wide understanding and deep appreciation of quality management system in accordance with the international standard for quality management. Furthermore, it provides a unique opportunity to discuss the way productivity should be integrated into every quality improvement project.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the principles and the benefits of quality management
• Facilitate the identification of quality process within an organization
• Identify the benefits of ISO 9001 and QMS audit
• Ensure the correct application of accepted audit protocols
• Develop the skills needed to plan and undertake internal quality audits
• Facilitate value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
• Identify possible ‘Wastes’ in the company’s operations
• Discuss methods to analyze and correct these wastes.
• Get familiar with measures and measurements of productivity
• Incorporate the notions of capacity and reliability into the discussion on quality and productivity
• Discuss the pros and cons of quality versus productivity
Who should attend
This course provides an overview of all significant aspects and consideration of mastering quality management systems in relation to productivity improvement efforts. Suitable for participants from all backgrounds, including manufacturing, service, public and private sectors. It will be of particular interest to those who have responsibility for conducting external audits or who are managing the project development and implementation of a quality management system.
Also this course is obviously suitable for quality managers, quality engineers, quality auditors, management representatives and professionals involved in quality management teams, quality assurance programs and auditing
Definition – Basic Concepts – Quality Flash-back
Introduction to Productivity
Definitions – Measures & Measurements
Quality Management Systems
Introduction – ISO 9001 System – ISO 9001 Requirements – Total Quality Management
Audit Activities – Audit Reporting & Follow-Up – Auditing Communications
Basic concepts – Capacity management –
Reliability in Operations
Measures and Measurements of productivity
Management of Waste
Definition of Waste – Methods of reducing waste
Quality vs. Productivity
This interactive training course includes the following training methodologies as presented on the next column based on percentage of the total tuition hours:
Workshops & Work presentation
Case Studies & Practical Exercises
Videos, Sofware & General Discussion
The course instructor may modify the above training methodology before or during the course for technical reasons with no prior notice to participants.